I prefer to work 1:1 with people as I find that’s where we can go the deepest and create the greatest change.
Coaching calls happen over Zoom (this means no travel time for you and you can show up in your comfy clothes whenever suits your schedule). My title is ‘leadership coach’ but the aim isn’t really to help you ‘be better’ so you can lead others. My aim is to help you feel better about who you are and make forward progress from that place to get where you want to go. When the world is full of more people like that, it automatically gets better for anyone lucky enough to be in community around them 😉
For past clients this has involved:
- mindset healing around receiving support
- setting self-honouring boundaries with whānau and self
- looking at financial budgeting practices and examining how they balance this with enjoying their life
- creating a lot of self-love and care around dating practices
- strategy session to map out a business path
- feeling more empowered and prepared heading into a difficult discussion about pay rates and better work boundaries
And a lot more. Every client has needed support with something different and the focus changes call to call depending on what is coming up most in the moment. For ALL clients though, they’ve left the call with a genuine appreciation for themselves and more courage to keep moving forward. If that’s something you would like too, please get in touch below.
If you’re ready to book a call, use my calendly link to find a time that works (or message/email if nothing suits).
The first call is always free because it’ll take us a few minutes to get comfortable with each other and I also really want people to be able to try it out first before committing financially. The price for ongoing sessions is $200 each or $800 for a pack of 5 (payment plans also available for either of those offers). You won’t be sold to on the call, I’ll just aim to help you as best I can and at the end you’ll go away and get to decide in your own time if you want more.